Want to know more about IWCasino.com?
You’re in the right place. You’ll find out 2019 Interwetten review below.
We cover the details behind their casino and sportsbook. You’ll learn what types of sports bets you can make, casino games you can play, banking options they accept, and the different types of promotions you can claim.
Finally, we’ll give you our thoughts on whether we think IWCasino.com is worth your time and money in 2019.
Let’s get into it.IMPORTANT!Interwetten has at least 2 websites – one for each name they’re known for. There are reviews for both sites with different ratings, which leads me to think you may have a different experience at each one.
That said, I want to be clear that this review covers IWCasino.com.
One other thing – I did use a few Interwetten reviews for information and expert feedback, as in some cases more reviews existed for that website than IWCasino.com.
It should be okay, though, as both sites look identical in terms of layout and offerings..
- Website – www.iwcasino.com
- Launched in 1997
- Licensed by Malta Gaming Authority
- Email – email@example.com
- Telephone – 0035-6-23 276 355
Hit & Misses
- Excellent Reputation
- 150,000 Sporting Events & 60+ Types of Sports to Bet On
- Decent Offers
- Plenty of Slot and Casino Games
- US Players Not Accepted
Who owns and operates IWCasino.com? How long have they been in business?
IWCasino.com is owned and operated by Interwetten Gaming Ltd. They’re part of the Interwetten Group.
Interwetten got their start as a sportsbook back in 1990. They went online in 1997.
They’re overseen by the Malta Gaming Authority and are compliant with European regulations.
How’s their reputation? What do others think of them?
It looks like they have a pretty good reputation. Here’s how things break down at all the trusty sites I use for this sort of thing:
- SportsbookReview.com (SBR): B- — They’ve maintained this grade since 2006. The most “recent” dispute I can see is from 2010.
- AskGamblers.com: 8.83/10 and they’re a certified casino. That goes for their other review, too. They also only have 1 complaint (which has been resolved).
- ThePogg.com: 7.5/10 and they recommend them.
- WizardOfOdds.com: 4.6/5 and they endorse them.
- LatestCasinoBonuses.com (LCB): 4.2/5 and they’ve given them their Seal of Approval.
I think that pretty much says it all.
I didn’t see much when I searched for ‘scam’ or ‘scandal’ for both variants of their name, either. The stuff I saw in Google was 4+ years old, and there were only a couple different threads.
The bottom line – I see nothing to worry about here. IWCasino.com has a top-notch reputation.
What countries are prohibited from playing here?
The following countries are restricted from participation with IW casino:
- Czech Republic
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
How do you contact IWCasino.com?
You can contact them using the following channels:
PHONE: 0035-6-23 276 355EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.orgLIVE CHAT
What payment methods does IWCasino accept?
Your deposit options include:
- Diners Club
- V Pay
- Bank Transfer
- Skrill 1-Tap
- Betting Voucher
Most options have a minimum €10 deposit limit.
What are your cash out options? Are there any limits or fees?
You can use:
- Bank Wire Transfer
Most options have a minimum €30 cash out limit.
It sounds like you get one free cash out per week. The exception is if you get a bank transfer that’s less than €300. All other cash outs will set you back €5.
Cash outs are processed within 24 hours.
Do they offer a welcome bonus? What are the terms?
There is an offer for both sports bettors and casino players. We’ll start with the hybrid offer first.
This is a 100% match bonus up to €100. You can use this for both the sportsbook and casino (including the live casino).
The sportsbook rollover is 5x on odds of 1.7 or higher. The casino rollover is 30x for slots and other soft games.
You’ll need to play the bonus on each of their different products, which is spread out over 5 steps per the chart below:
|Step 1||Sports Betting||€100||1.7||€20||available|
|Step 3||Sports Betting||€100||1.7||€20||available|
|Step 5||Sports Betting / Scratch Cards||€50 / €300||1.7 / –||€20||available|
Once you complete a step, the money will be yours to spend or cash out – whatever you want. You keep going until you complete the entire offer, or until it expires.IMPORTANT!I came across the offer above following a link in their footer. However, they say this offer isn’t for everyone, but only those specifically targeted by IWCasino.com.
So, keep in mind that you may not to get the offer above. But that’s okay – you can get the offer below, which is similar.
This is a 100% match welcome bonus, up to €200. What’s neat is that you can use this offer for whatever casino games you want to play.
The default playthrough is 30x the bonus. This, of course, will be higher if you choose to play non-slot, scratch or otherwise soft casino games.
Here’s how the bonus works – it’s activated in 5 steps – the following chart shows you how each step works assuming you deposit the full amount:
|Step 1||Casino||1200 €||40 €||available|
|Step 2||Scratch Cards||1200 €||40 €||available|
|Step 3||Casino||1200 €||40 €||available|
|Step 4||Games||1200 €||40 €||available|
|Step 5||Live-Casino / Scratch Cards||600 € / 600 €||40 €||available|
As soon as you hit the first step the bonus amount will hit your account as real money. You’re then free to play with it or cash it out.
You keep going until you finish the bonus or it expires. It’ll expire after 14 days.
What additional promotions can you claim?
There are a few offers for both casino players and sports bettors. The following details are for their evergreen offers.
- Loyalty Bonus – Existing customers can claim a 50% bonus up to €400. They say this is a limited time offer – however, I saw it mentioned in their FAQ section, which leads me to believe it’s evergreen. They probably just change the promo code or amount each month.
- Slot Cashback – They have a few slot machines listed on their page. For every €500 you spend on the games listed, you’ll receive a €5 bonus. The max you can receive is €100. This offer is available every Monday.
- Live Roulette Offer – Bet on any number in the Premium Live Roulette on Wednesday. If the number 13 comes up, you’ll receive a €25 bonus. Outside bets, even/odd, red/black don’t count.
- Blackjack Day – Play the classic blackjack game from iSoftBet. Bet at least €10 – if you get a blackjack, you’ll get a €10 free bet for the Neon Reels slot machine – in addition to your winnings.
- Game of the Month – Launch the game of the month between Friday and Sunday (on any device) and play at least €100. Do this and you’ll receive a €10 free bet the following Monday.
- 0:0 Insurance – They list their ‘top ties’ matches. If the match ties, you’ll receive a refund of up to €25 on your single bet stake.
- Risk Free Mobile Bet – Make your first mobile bet. If you win, then you’ll collect and be on your way. But if you lose, IWCasino.com will refund your stake up to €25.
What sports and markets can you bet on? What types of bets do they accept?
You can bet on the following sports:
- Ice hockey
- Formula 1
- Australian rules football
- American football
- Beach volleyball
- Alpine skiing
- Esports Counter-Strike
- Esport League of Legends
- Esport Overwatch
There are a few sports I haven’t seen before – the alpine skiing and biathlon, for example. That’s pretty cool, and is something that differentiates them from many of their competitors, even if only by a little bit.
According to experts, Interwetten has competitive odds in areas such as ice hockey, but drop the ball for soccer markets. They’re closer to 108% for soccer, which is – as experts put it – unacceptable.
IWCasino.com covers 3 games – at least when I reviewed them. Under each one you’ll find the following leagues/tourneys covered:
- ESL CS:GO Pro League Europe
- ESL CS:GO Mistrzostwa Polski
League of Legends
- Riot LoL LcS North America
- Riot Lol LCS, Europe Summer Split
- Riot LoL LCK Summer
- Blizzard OW Pacific Championship
- Blizzard OW Overwatch Contenders North America
- Blizzard OW Overwatch Contenders Europe
Interwetten says they offer tournament outcome betting, match betting and individual maps.
They also offer live esports betting. There weren’t any current matches running while I reviewed them, however, there were some matches scheduled within the next couple of days.
I highly recommend using their event calendar if you want to bet on live esports (or any other specific sport). Because trying to find one specific match – unless it’s soccer or football – is difficult.
Another (much easier) way to go is to visit their main esports page. You can find the link to it in their main navigation. On this page, you’ll find a list of all the upcoming live events. You can bet on some of these in advance (by a few days).
Overall, IWCasino.com has an average esports section.
Do they offer live (in-play) betting? Do they stream matches?
They do offer live betting. When I was there they were covering 18 matches currently, but had 492 ‘upcoming events’ scheduled.
If you look in their event calendar you’ll see all the different sports they offer in-play betting for. That includes all the major sports (american football, soccer, basketball, tennis, hockey, etc.).
Other reviews say they offer live streams, though I didn’t see them.
What are their betting limits?
They say the minimum bet is €1. The max bet will depend on the type of bet – the system will let you know if/when it looks like you’ll go over their limit.
As for winning limits, here’s what they say in their FAQ:
- If not shown otherwise when placing bets, the following amount is the winning limit for every bet: EUR 10,000.00
- If not shown otherwise when placing bets, the following amount is the winning limit for system bets: EUR 30,000.00
- The following net amount is the winning limit per day for every customer: EUR 20,000.00
- The following net amount is the winning limit per week for every player (Monday 0:00 to Sunday 24:00): EUR 100,000.00
Do they limit winners?
Yeah, it sounds like it. OpenOdds.com says that pros shouldn’t win too much or too often, or else they run the risk of having their accounts capped.
How do you access their sportsbook?
You can use their sportsbook from your browser – on both your computer and mobile device.
They also have a mobile app for iOS, Android and Windows. Just search for Interwetten or IWCasino in your app store.
It looks like IWCasino.com offers a decent sportsbook. Their esports section is a little underwhelming, and it looks like some of their prices are a bit high, but otherwise they’re a solid choice for recreational bettors.
Winning bettors will want to consider a different sportsbook. Pinnacle is probably the best alternative, as they don’t mind arbitrage, nor do they limit accounts or impose caps onto winners.
What software providers do they work with? What kinds of games can you play?
They work with many software companies – some of whom are considered to be the best-of-the-best.
Here’s who they work with:
- Pragmatic Play
- Booming Games
Because of everyone IW Casino works with, you’ll have a little of every kind of online casino game you can play – that includes slots, video poker, table games, progressive jackpots and live dealer games.
What devices is their casino compatible with? Are they mobile compatible?
You can play their games from your browser – no download’s needed. That goes for mobile devices, too. Just go to IWcasino.com from your mobile device and they’ll redirect you automatically. They say you’ll have access to the majority of their desktop games this way.
You can also download an app for iOS, Android and Windows phones/tablets. However, the games you can play will vary from device to device.
What are some examples of games you can play?
I’m going to list some examples of games you can play from each of their main sections. Then, once we’re done with that, I’ll add any notes I have about what I like or dislike about their casino.
- French Roulette
- Roulette silver
- Zoom roulette
- VIP roulette
- Roulette crystal
- Multi wheel roulette
- European roulette
- Roulette – HD
- American roulette
- Easy roulette
They have more than 25 roulette games and variants to choose from.
- Double Exposure Blackjack
- Standard Blackjack
- VIP Blackjack
- Blackjack Pro
- Blackjack VIP
- Super 7 Blackjack
- Blackjack Multi Hand
- Single Deck Blackjack
- Premier BJ High Stakes
- Blackjack Reno
They have more than 25 different blackjack games and variants.
- Alaxe in Zombieland
- Alice Adventure
- Asian Beauty
- Basic Instinct
- Beat Bots
- Bar Bar Black Sheep
- Bee Land
- Blood Shot
- Blood Suckers
- Black Widow
- Cash Cave
- Chicago Nights
- Cherry Trio
- Cricket Star
- Diablo 13 Lines
- Double Dragons
- Elements: The Awakening
- Game of Thrones
- Gold Train
- Genie Wishes
- Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters
- High Society
- Ho Ho Ho
- Hooks Heroes
- Hockey League
- Jack and The Beanstalk
- Jack Hammer 2
- Jurassic Park
- Jurassic World
- King of Slots
- Jekyll And Hyde
- Neon Reels
- Neon Staxx
- Robin Hood
- Secret Santa
- So Much Candy
LatestCasinoBonuses.com says they have more than 1,000 slots. Which means we shared less than 5% of them in the list above.
- At the Copa
- Fruit Zen
- Greedy Goblins
- Mamma Mia
- Madder Scientist
- House of Fun
- Mr. Vegas
- Rook’s Revenge
- Slots Angels
- Under the Bed
- The Tipsy Tourist
- The Ghouls
- Sushi Bar
- True Illusions
- Weekend in Vegas
Most, if not all of these come from BetSoft. They make truly fun (3D) slot machines. Their machines sort of feel like video games that pay real money when you win. Who can’t get behind that?
The following 10 machines are some of their video poker games.
- Aces & Eights
- Aces & Faces Power Poker
- Deuces Wild
- Bonus Poker
- All American Double Up
- Deuces & Joker
- Jacks or Better
- Tens or Better
- Joker Wild
- Five Draw Poker
And the following titles are some of their poker table games.
- Caribbean Poker
- Casino Hold’em
- Oasis Poker
- Ride’m Poker
- Pirate 21
- Texas Hold’em Pro
- Triple Edge Poker
The following games are table games that weren’t included in the other table/card game sections.
- Baccarat Pro
- Punto Banco Pro
- Pontoon Pro
- VIP Baccarat
- Draw Hi-Lo
- Three Card Rummy Scratcherz
- Red Dog
- Beer Fest
- Top Card Trumps
These are the games available in their premium casino.
- Roulette – HD
- Auto Roulette
- Blackjack High Limit
- Blackjack Low Limit
These are the live dealer games available in the Diamond casino.
- Casino Hold’em
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- Ultimate Texas Holdem
I don’t really have anything to add.
It’s hard to top this casino. There’s just about everything you’d want to play here. I think it’d satisfy 98% of players. The remaining 2% is probably looking for something super specific.
What do we think of IWCasino.com? Do we recommend them to our readers?
They’re not perfect – there are a few things I wouldn’t mind seeing improved, changed or added.
- It sounds like they cap sports betting winners. It’d be nice if they could let everyone bet here, regardless of skill level. Especially considering their higher odds/prices (that should come down otherwise).
- I also wouldn’t mind seeing a sports-specific welcome offer, as opposed to the hybrid they have (that’s apparently not for everyone).
- I don’t like the idea of forcing everyone to use each of their products to clear bonuses, either. I think everyone should be able to play or bet on whatever they want.
- I’d like a VIP and/or comp points program added.
That’s it, though.
But those are minor complaints, and certainly aren’t anything I’d let me stop from checking them out. Especially when you consider the fact that they have 150,000 sporting events and 60+ types of sports to bet on.
They have thousands of slots and dozens, if not more than 100 other casino games to play, too.
The truth is – these guys have been around for more than a couple decades now. They have an excellent reputation, few complaints and are as safe as they come.
Create your account at IWCasino.com today.