Peanuts,Ghee, Jaggery,Cardamom powder
1. Take a pan and roast the amount of peanuts you want.
2. Cool the peanuts and remove their skin by rubbing it.
3. Now add some ghee, jaggery and cardamom powder in a pan and melt it , remember you only have to melt it , don’t over cook it.
4. Now add Peanuts to it and mix well.
5. Take a plate and apply some ghee on it and now pour the mixture on the plate and spread it and make it flat with roller.
6. When it is flat cut it into small pieces, cool it and enjoy it.
You can make it and store it in airtight container.
You can have it as a snack, as it is healthy you can also give it to your children
so that it will be beneficial for them.