Loving your job is the true key to career success and a happy and rewarding professional life, but how do you know for sure that you #LoveWhatYouDo?
These 10 tell-tale signs are sure indicators.
- You don’t find getting started on a task difficult at all.
- You find gossip about other co-workers boring.
- You’re not tactful with your opinion but sincerely mean what you say.
- And you’re always ready to lend a helping hand.
- Job satisfaction is much more important to you than salary and perks.
- You’re happiest when you’re at your workstation.
- You’re always ready to roll up your sleeves and get busy.
- Engrossed in your job, you frequently lose track of time.
- You find it difficult to tune off from work completely after office hours.
- But you always meet your deadlines in the end and the boss appreciates your hard work and dedication.
But you always meet your deadlines in the end and the boss appreciates your hard work and dedication.
Does this describe you? If yes, then congratulations—you #LoveWhatYouDo! Remember, however, to tread cautiously and ensure your love for your job doesn’t turn you into a workaholic.
If none of these signs strike a chord, it’s probably time for some serious introspection about your career. Are you really happy with your job? Or is it time to find one you feel passionately about so that you can realise your true potential. Today’s a good day to start your job search journey.#FindBetter here.