The year 2014 finished with a bang for Monster.com. Monster launched a trailblazing website as well as a uniquely intelligent mobile app armed with professional networking exclusively for jobs along with Analytics for both jobseekers and recruiters.
Thanks to Monster, now you can search and apply for jobs with Monster Mobile app in just a few simple taps. Complete with a wide range of native features, it delivers an engaging user experience that will guide you through your search and apply in a series of quick and easy steps.
The need for these features were highlighted in a need-gap analysis conducted by Monster to classify a jobseekers choicest routes to Find Better as well as need to stay connected to the job market. Monster believes that there is a better opportunity out there and a jobseeker should keep Finding Better. However a passive job-seeker may miss an opportunity he has always desired for. So the need was to fill-in for the seeker (both active and passive) while he is busy with his day-to-day life. This called for a requirement for Better Access which is achieved by a unique and intelligent app. The new features will enable seekers build connections with various companies, recruiters and peers to help them find better. It will also keep the seekers engaged with their connections to get relevant and current job recommendations to increase their job chances.
We’ve gathered the never before features which we feel are noteworthy of a spot in this years time capsule below.
· Avatar: Assign yourself an avatar by setting your career status.
· Notifications: Be informed anytime and anywhere with notifications on job alerts, pending actions, company/recruiter update, connection, etc.
· Smart Job Recommendations: Check relevant job recommendations suggested by the app based on your profile information and job search behavior.
· Professional Networking for jobs: Search, connect and expand your network by connecting with people within Monster network. Also, leverage existing connections within the Monster environment by importing contacts from external networks.
· Endorsements: Boost your chances of finding better jobs byendorsing skills and receiving skill endorsement from other connected seekers in the network.
· Insights: Get access tovarious insights related to your profile, job activity and connections. These
insights will help take the right action to improve your chances of finding relevant jobs.