- In a jar mix B Natural Mixed Fruit, cream, strawberry crush and ice cream. Keep in the refrigerator till serving time.
- At the time of serving, add 8-10 cubes of ice and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour the soda from the bottle in the blended mixture. Mix with a spoon. Serve immediately.
Garnish with a pineapple piece and a cherry on the stirrer stick. Top with a little crushed ice.
- 6 teacups of B Natural Mixed Fruit
- 12 tbsp strawberry crush
- 1 bottle chilled soda
- 8 tbsp vanilla ice cream
- 4 tbsp fresh cream (optional) for garnishing
- Pierce stirrer stick with a halved pineapple ring and a cherry