SEO is one of the main tools that is used in today’s world for generating traffic towards a website. However, it must be understood that just by taking random SEO approach, one cannot expect optimum results. So, it is safe to say that one has to plan and only then, one can implement SEO designs for successful outcomes. An important thing that you must know is that you might be using an SEO design which was perfect earlier, but it is outdated now, thereby making it totally ineffective. A good SEO approach should be adjusted from time to time or as per requirements.
- Earlier it was believed that stuffing content with keywords is perfect for SEO, but taking this approach nowadays will affect the number of hits generated.
- Writing keywords in the title was a trend before, but now it is advised that your title should only describe the content of article rather than focusing on keywords.
- Paid link building was seen as one of the most effective approaches in SEO, but now you must keep in mind that to achieve best results, you must acquire a link that is of high quality and topically relevant, instead of getting random links.
- Press releases were used in high frequency to increase traffic towards a website, but doing this might not help you these days. Therefore, you must ensure that press releases are done only when you actually have something that is newsworthy.
- You need to stop using copied or spun content and rely on genuine and unique ones.
- Now, most people use internet on their mobile therefore, you must optimize your content for mobile users.