The rural area of Machhala: A fire broke out Friday morning at the Government Hospital in Guntur District. In the hospital’s generator room, the fire broke out. Watchdog watchmen informed the firefighters that they were alarmed and burned in the room. In addition to the generator in the room, the electrical equipment burned in the fire. There were two fire accidents in the hospital in the past. The doctors say the short circuit is responsible for the accident. Did this incident happen due to a short span of the past fire threats? Human error? Is to be seen.