Are you thinking about joining Bingo Hotpot? Then you’ll want to read our review first.
We cover everything you need to know before you sign up. That includes:
- Details about their company. We tell you who owns and operates them, what their reputation is like, and how to get in touch if you have any problems.
- The banking options that Bingo Hotpot accepts, as well as any limits and fees you should know about.
- The promotions you can claim, and the terms you need to follow if you do.
- The bingo and casino games you can play. You’ll also learn who the software developers are and which devices you can play their games on.
Our goal is to help you decide whether Bingo Hotpot is the right bingo room for you.
So, is it?
Our review starts in the next section – read it and find out.
- Website: www.bingohotpot.com
- Launched in 2005
- Licensed by the Isle of Man Gambling Commission
- Email: support@livebingonetwork
- Telephone: +44-2036081305
Hit & Misses
- Decent Promotions
- Stellar Games
- Nice Variety of Bingo Games
- Low Weekly Payouts
- Complicated Cashout Limits
About the Company
Who owns and operates Bingo Hotpot? How long have they been in business?
Bingo Hotpot is operated by two companies: ElectraWorks Limited and Cozy Games Management Limited.
It’s not clear how long Bingo Hotpot has been in business. ElectraWorks is the same company behind Bwin Casino, PartyCasino, and WPT casino – all of whom have been around for several years.
Cozy Games Management has been around since 2005.
So, while we don’t know exactly how long Bingo Hotpot has been in business, we do know they’re not managed by newbies, either.
Both companies are licensed, too; ElectraWorks is licensed through the UK Gambling Commission, and Cozy Games is licensed through the Isle of Man.
How’s their reputation? What do others think of them?
There’s not much information about them, positive or negative. Then we looked at their partners and realized public opinion was split.
If you look at Cozy Games, their reputation looks okay. Many of their casinos have an average to above average rating.
ElectraWorks is the opposite. You’re going to find more negative reviews than not, especially for casinos like Bwin. All their casinos are “not recommended” at ThePogg.com for being untrustworthy.
We also found one review that stated they were advised to stop promoting Bingo Hotpot, though they didn’t give any reasons why. It’s hard to give reviews or statements like that any weight – so, we’re not going to.
What countries are prohibited from playing here?
They don’t list the prohibited countries in their terms and conditions. Instead they say they’ll tell you what countries are allowed to join during signup.
We took advantage of their live chat option and asked for the list of prohibited countries.
Our operator responded within minutes and with persistence, we were able to get a list of the restricted countries, which we have provided below:
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Island
- Cayman Island
- Falkland Island
- Isle of Man
- Republic of Ireland
- Saint Helena
- South Georgina and The South Sandwich Island
- Switzerland Turks and Caicos Island
- United Kingdom
PHONE: +44-2036081305EMAIL: support@livebingonetworkLIVE CHAT
You can send them an email using the form on their site. You can also access the live chat option from the same page. Your last option is to call them at the given phone number.
You can use the following banking options to fund your account:
The minimum deposit is £10.
What are their cash out options?
You can use the same options to cash out; however, MasterCard and Paysafecard will be hit or miss depending on where you live.
Keep in mind that you’ll need to wager your deposit and any bonuses claimed a minimum of 4x on bingo games and 20x on slots.
Otherwise, you’ll have to pay a 5% fee.
The minimum cash-out is £10. The max you can withdraw is 2x your average deposit value for the previous four weeks. And you’re limited to one cash-out every five days.
Payouts exceeding $1,000 – which includes progressive jackpots – will be paid at the rate of $1,000 per week until it’s paid in full.
The weekly payouts are low, but otherwise not unheard of. And considering that the focus here is bingo, who knows how often the payouts are large enough to warrant a payment plan?
What gets under our skin is the 2x your average deposit max cash rule. Why make it so complicated? It’d be so much easier to set your max cash-out limit at $1,000/week and call it a day.
Deals You Can Claim from Hotpot
Do they offer a welcome bonus? What are the terms?
Bingo Hotpot has two different welcome offers. We’ll start with the deposit bonus first.
- First Deposit Bonus – This offer is good on your first three deposits. Here’s how that works:
- First Deposit – Get a 300% match bonus up to £120
- Second Deposit – Get a 150% match bonus up to £60
- Third Deposit – Get a 100% match bonus up to £50
Fully claim each offer and you can collect an extra £230 to play with (their site says £210, but we think they just did their math wrong).
This offer has a 4x playthrough on their bingo games and a 20x playthrough on their slot machines. You’ll have thirty days to fulfill their terms; otherwise, the remaining amount will expire.
- Welcome Bonus – For your first seven days (starting when you register your account), you’ll have access to their Newbie Bingo Room. They’ll give you twelve free tickets for each game.
These games have real money prize pools. Hotpot says this offer is valued at up to £3,000.
Any money you win will need to be rolled over before you can cash out. Their standard terms and conditions apply on their site.
What additional promotions can you claim?
There are a few additional offers you can claim.
- £1000 Sliding Jackpots – Join them in the 90 Big Ben room daily from 6pm-11pm. One game starts at the top of each hour. The cost for each card is 10p.
What’s interesting about this is that the prize slides from £1,000 to £50 depending on the number of bingo calls made. The fewer the calls, the larger the prize.
- Golden Ticket Room – You can receive a golden ticket entry into their £250 bingo game for every £10 deposit you make. You can earn a maximum of fifty tickets per game.
This game fires every Friday at 9pm and has the following prize pool:
- Total Prize – £250
- Any 1 Line – £50
- Any 2 Lines – £70
- Full House – £100
- 1tg – £30
- The Guaranteed Bingo Bash – Play for £1,125 in guaranteed jackpots every day. This is available in the Victoria 90 Room from 2pm-12am. Each card costs 5p and the prize pools start at £
- Night Owls – If you’re a late night person, then this offer might be for you. Join everyone in the Big Ben Room from 12am-7am and play for prizes starting at £ Each ticket costs only 5p.
- High Five BOGOF – Buy five tickets and get five tickets free. This is available in the 80 Down Town room from 7am-1am. Jackpots start at £
- Penny Bingo – Get bingo tickets for 1p in their Penny Bingo Room from 4pm-11pm. Game prizes are fixed at £
- BOGOF – Buy one ticket and you’ll get one free when you play in the Victoria 90 Room from 1am-7am. Tickets costs 5p each, and the prize starts at £
That’s it for Bingo Hotpot’s evergreen offers. They do have seasonal offers, too, though.
For example, when we reviewed their site, they were offering a couple deals with Christmas themes. For that reason, it’ll probably make sense to follow them on social media, get on their email list, or simply check their site every couple weeks.
Do they have a comps and/or VIP program?
They have a loyalty scheme.
Whenever you play a real money game, you’ll earn loyalty points. You’ll get one point for every £1 you spend playing bingo, or for every £10 you spend playing slots.
You can exchange your loyalty points for cash. Each point is worth £0.01 in cash; the minimum you can exchange each week is 100/£1.00, and the maximum is 800/£8.00.
You’ll also need to have made at least one deposit during the week to qualify.
Our thoughts on this offer:They have their heart in the right spot, but the offer feels weak,given that the most you can receive is £8.00 in cash back.
That said, since you’re only spending 1-5p per ticket, it’s not like you’re going to generate tons of points in the first place. Besides that, £8.00 can buy you quite a few tickets.
Bingo Hotpot offers a few different games to choose from. Those include:
The different rooms they have include:
- Big Ben
- Victoria 90
- Down Town
- City Hall
- Penny Bingo
- Golden Room
- Boxing Day Jackpot (seasonal)
- Newbie Room
- New Year Jackpot (seasonal)
Ticket prices range from £0.01 and £0.02 per ticket to as much as £0.25 per ticket. Prize pools range from just a couple bucks to as much as £3,000.
Does Bingo Hotpot offer other games?
They do – they offer slots, casino games, and scratch cards.
Here are some of the games you can play:
- Temple of Isis
- Melon Madness Deluxe
- Fluffy Favorites
- Jack in the Box
- Jail Break
- Fluffy Too
- Finn and the Swirly Spin
- Enchanted Prince
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Twin Spin
- White Wizard
- Emoji Planet
- Wild Wild West: The Great Train Heist
- Irish Luck
- White Wizard Deluxe
- Blood Suckers
- Sugar Train
- Piggy Payout
- Dead or Alive
- Butterfly Staxx
- 99 Time
- Aloha Cluster Pays
- Secret Garden
- Doubleup Ducks
- Guns N’ Roses
- Santa In Town
- Irish Gold
- Honey Bees
- Wild Vegas
- Rolling in the Dough
- Big Ben
- Cupid’s Arrow
- Kingdom of Cash
- Dazzle Me
- Fruit Shop
- Creature from the Black Lagoon
The slots come from their own proprietary (Cozy Games) software. However, they offer white label solutions, which means they actually source their games from other companies. That’s why you see NetEnt clearly dominating the list of slots above.
There are several popular titles here. Some of our favorites would be those revolving around Universal Studio’s monster movies, like Dracula and the Creature from the Black Lagoon.
- European Roulette Pro
- Perfect Blackjack Pro
- Blackjack Pro
- Blackjack Charlie 7
- European Roulette Classic
- Jacks or Better
- Tens or Better
- European Roulette Cashed Back
- Aces and Faces
- Deuces Wild
- American Roulette
- European Roulette Gold
- French Roulette
- Premier Roulette
This isn’t the biggest selection of table, card, and video poker games online. But considering most people are probably coming here to play bingo, that’s probably not a big deal.
These do cover the most popular non-bingo games people are most likely to play. That’s great to see.
- 7 Up
- Big Money Slingo Bonus
- Super Cash Buster
- Cash Buster Towers
- Big Money Slingo
- Mayan Bonus
- Diamond Deal
- Cash Buster
- Boss the Lotto Epic Gems
- Moji Money
- The Link Scratch
- The Link
- Mayan Legends
- Gears of Fortune
- Cold Cash
- Diamond Dreams
- Go Bananas
- Kitten Ball Scratch Card
- Zodiac Fortune
- Happy Hour
There are thirty to forty scratch games in total, each with a different theme. If you’re a scratch card player, then it looks like Bingo Hotpot has you covered.
What devices can you play from?
Bingo Hotpots games are available on PCs and Macs, as well as Apple and Android mobile devices. You’ll play their games through your browser, so all you need to do is head to their site and their casino will redirect you if needed.
What do we think of Bingo Hotpot? Do we recommend them to our readers?
We like their promotions. Bingo Hotpot has a few neat welcome offers and BOGO ticket deals. Their loyalty scheme is probably the biggest letdown as far as promotions go.
Their games are pretty good, too. They have an above-average variety of bingo games and rooms. Their casino games are stellar because many, if not most of them, are sourced from developers such as NetEnt (even if they’re wrapped in a Cozy Games box).
Other than that, the biggest letdown we found is their cash-out limits. They make cash-out limits more complicated than they need to be, and they don’t make exceptions for progressive jackpot winners.
The bottom line – we’d say they’re average. You can probably find a much better option in our review section. However, if you like what you saw in our review, then there’s no reason we can think of not to join Bingo Hotpot today.