RBI Grade B Officers Final Result 2018-19 out! Check scores @ rbi.org.in
RBI Grade B Officers Final Result 2018: The Reserve Bank of India, RBI has declared the results Grade B Officers final result 2018-19 on the official website, the link for which is rbi.org.in
As per official notice, mark sheets and category wise cut – off marks for the above recruitment (phase-ii and interview), will be displayed on RBI website within 15 working days from the declaration of this result.
RBI Grade B Result 2018-19: How to check
- Log on the official website, rbi.org.in
- On the homepage, click ‘Opportunities@RBI’
- Click on ‘Result of Officers in Grade B (DR) (GEN), (DEPR) and (DSIM) PY-2018’ under the result tab
- PDF file will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take print out of the same for future use.
The RBI conducted the recruitment exam on August 16, 2018 for the recruitment of Grade B Officer posts.
Candidates may please note that Writ Petition (C) No. 9902 of 2018 has been filed before the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi at New Delhi, seeking inter alia, a stay on declaration of results of Phase – II of the examination for direct recruitment of officers in Grade B (General). Therefore, all the candidates are hereby informed that the selection of candidates pursuant to the interview and recruitment process would be subject to the outcome of the said Writ Petition.
RBI Grade B Officers Final Result 2018-19: Result of Officers in Grade B (DR) (GEN), (DEPR) and (DSIM) PY
- Roll Numbers of Candidates recommended for selection to the post of Officers in Grade B (DR) (GENERAL) PY-2018
- Roll Numbers of Candidates recommended for selection to the post of Officers in Grade B (DR) (DEPR) PY-2018
- Roll Numbers of Candidates recommended for selection to the post of Officers in Grade B (DR) (DSIM) PY-2018
The Reserve Bank of India was set up on April 1, 1935. It is one of the few central banks to document its institutional history.
So far, it has brought out four volumes of its history. Volume 1, covering the period from 1935 to 1951, was published in 1970. It details the initiatives taken to put in place a central bank for India and covers the formative years of the Reserve Bank. It highlights the challenges faced by the Reserve Bank and the government during World War II and the post-independence era.