Vasuki, Newsted: The deposit of 100 candidates in Adilabad district in Jharkhand Assembly elections has gone missing. Of the ten constituencies in the joint district, 123 candidates are in the fray. Of these, 100 candidates were deprived of deposit (deposit) and 23 were awarded. A total of six percent of the total votes polled by constituency are eligible for deposits. If it is less, the deposit will be lost.
* Ten candidates in the Asifabad constituency lost 1,60,790 votes in the fray. Of these, 26,798 votes were required to vote. Of the 10 candidates, the Congress candidate was in the seat and the TRS candidate got a lot of money and the rest of the eight candidates had to be disqualified.
In Adilabad, 14 candidates were in the fray and 1,65,793 votes were lost. The Telangana candidate Jogu Ramanna, Bhajpaa Payalshankar and Congress Gandhit Sujata have been disqualified from the list of 11 candidates.
* Bellamalli 13 candidates were in the fray and 1,27,501 votes were lost. TRS candidate Durgam Kunjiah and BSP candidate Gadad Vinod were awarded with a deposit of 11 other candidates.
In Both, seven candidates were in the fray and 1,56,762 votes were lost. Telangana candidate Rathod Bapurovo, Congress candidate Soyam Bapurovo and Independent candidate Aniljadas Dharavatu have won the remaining four of the candidates.
* In Chunnur, 14 of the 142 candidates lost their votes and 1,35,664 votes were lost. Telangana candidate Balakum Suman and Congress candidate Venkateshana Boralguntala were awarded 12 other candidates in the name of Dharavatu.
In the district of Khanpur, 12 candidates were in the fray and 1,52,156 votes were lost. TRS candidate Rekhana Naik and Congress candidate Ramesh Radhod were awarded with 10 other candidates.
* 21 candidates in the fray lost 1,66,724 votes. Telangana candidate Nadipelli Dwarkaravu and Congress candidate Prasangarrava, while the rest of the 19 candidates have been disqualified.
* Built soon after landing eight candidates polled 1,73,084 votes. TRS nominee Indrakashra Reddy and Congress candidate Elite Maheshwar Reddy were awarded with a deposit of six candidates.
In Muthol, 12 candidates were in the fray and 1,83,963 votes were lost. Telangana Vidhtalreddi, Bhajpa Rama Devi and Congress candidate Rama Rao Patel have been disqualified for the remaining nine candidates.
In the Sirpur constituency, 12 candidates were in the fray while TRS candidate Kanappa and Congress candidate Harish Babu were forced to lose their 10 other candidates.