Kurnool Crime Branch, Hospital, Newest: The Vigilance and Enforcement Department on Thursday reviewed the functioning of primary health centers in the district. Nine teams under the supervision of Sivakotti Babu Rao, the department’s regional officer,
suddenly checked nine primary health centers in different parts of the district. The Gargheepuram hospital was checked by REC Shivakotibabura Rao and DTCT Venkataramana.
* Officials have noted that doctors and staff do not have local and non-pharmaceutical portfolios in Dakarai and Mandore health centers.
* A 30-bed hospital in Kosigi was found in the trial that doctors were going for two o’clock in the afternoon, and then only nurses,
* Gurgaipuram hospital near the district center is well known.
* There are about eight women each and everyday for about two hours every day for a 24-hour medical caretree hospital. Being the same physician, it was found to be one of the three nurses.
*A new building was built for the hospital of laundries but it was noticed that the electricity was not in the old building. There are only three nurses and 24 hours for services. It is found that the supply of medicines from the district center is poor.
* The building of the health center in Jalandhar was completed 45 years ago and totally degraded. There are two doctors and one person. Local residents complained that doctors were not properly attached to Ayurveda hospital.
* Gudur was surprised by the lack of a single file, despite the hospital management. Sivakotti Baburao Ashokha Deige GautamSwang will report on the issues of lighting in checking in nine health centers.